Deaver Expedition Leaf Pack - U402
These expedition style leaf packs are built using high quality American Steel. The thin 9 multi leaf pyramid stack plus 2 overloads allows for a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle even when the bed of your truck loaded up. When paired with properly valved high performance shocks the combination will greatly enhance the rear suspension of your Tacoma when off-roading.
There are three different Stages available based on ones load support needs
- Stage I – 9 leafs designed for bed weight of 0-300 lbs.
- Stage II – 10 leafs designed for bed weight of 400-600 lbs.
- Stage III – Leaf counts can vary due to material thickness. These packs are designed for bed weight of 700-1000 lbs. These leaf packs are now driver and passenger side specific.
Key design features:
- Diamond cut inner leaf ends to minimize shear points
- Duel overload leafs to help to reinforce the initial leaf stack
- Anti-friction pads to help smoothen and help prevent squeaks
- Full military wrapped spring eyes for superior durability
- Bushings included for both sides
- High grade zink coated ubolts also included
FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 states