Elka Extended Length 2.5 Coilovers w/Reservoirs and DC Adjusters (Pair)
These 2.5 Extended Length* Coilovers with reservoirs and dual compression adjusters (high and low speed) are a direct bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. These coilovers are designed to provide lift (up to 3 in.) and improve the suspensions performance all while maintaining a comfortable on road ride. And unlike most of the competition, Elka includes detailed installation instruction and the necessary tooling for ride height adjustment. In addition Elka also includes heavy duty reservoir mounting brackets designed to position the reservoirs out of harms way and drop the sway bar providing sufficient clearance from the coilovers.
Dual Compression (DC) adjusters:
Adjusters allow for precise fine-tuning of the high and low speed compression damping so you can adapt the suspension for your specific driving style and terrain conditions without compromise.
*We worked directly with Elka to spec out and provide our customers with an extended length coilover (currently Elka does not offer an extended length coilover) such that you can maximize the range of motion in your suspension in order to gain additional travel.
NOTE: Aftermarket UCA's are recommended to be used with these coilovers to accommodate for the additional droop, this is regardless of lift range selected below.
- Fully aluminum shock body is ideal for those living in harsh environments where rust is prevalent
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads at higher speeds
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips; Elka incorporates the use of an internal rebound coil that eliminates the harsh top out clunk at full extension.
- Maximum articulation and traction for a variety of terrain, even rock climbing.
WHO IS ELKA?
For those who are not aware, Elka is not a new company, they have been producing high quality high performance shocks since 2000. Read Elka's about us HERE
FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES