Elka Extended Length 2.5 Dual Compression Reservior Rear Shocks (Pair)
These Extended Length* 2.5 remote reservoir dual compression (high and low speed adjustment) rear shocks are a direct bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. These shocks are designed to accommodate 2-3 in. of lift and improve the suspensions performance all while maintaining a comfortable on road ride. Detailed installation instructions are included as well as all necessary hardware for proper installation.
*We worked directly with Elka to spec out and provide our customers with an extended length rear shock (currently Elka does not offer an extended length rear shock) such that you can maximize the range of motion in your suspension and gain additional droop.
Dual Compression (DC) adjusters:
Adjusters allow for precise fine-tuning of the high and low speed compression damping so
you can adapt the suspension for your specific driving style and terrain conditions without compromise.
NOTE: Extended length brake lines are recommended to be used with these shocks
- Fully aluminum shock body is ideal for those living in harsh environments where rust is prevalent.
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads at higher speeds.
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard.
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips.
- Maximum articulation and traction for a variety of terrain, even rock climbing.
WHO IS ELKA?
For those who are not aware, Elka is not a new company, they have been producing high quality high performance shocks since 2000. Read Elka's about us HERE
FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES