- Tundra 2007-2021
- Front Suspension - Tundra 2007-2021
- Performance Front Shocks - Tundra 2007-2021
- Bilstein 6112 Coil and Strut Combo - BIL47-310971
Bilstein 6112 Coil and Strut Combo - BIL47-310971
Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new BILSTEIN 6112 Series is the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance. Kit includes (2) front 60mm shocks, (2) spring seats and (2) springs.
Shocks can be adjusted anywhere from 0.75 - 2.5" of lift using the lower adjustment rings.
Click HERE for installation instructions and lift height guide.
- 60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control
- Monotube design for consistent fade-free performance
- Application specific for maximum performance
- Reuses OEM top mount and rubber isolator
- Made in the USA
Shocks do not come assembled, you will need to use your factory strut mounts or source new ones. We offer assembly which includes new strut mounts and hardware for an additional fee. Select from drop down option below.
ATTN: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FOR FREE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!