Elka 2.5 IFP Coilovers (Pair) for 2007+ Toyota Tundra
These 2.5 IFP coilovers are a direct bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. These coilovers are designed to provide lift (0-2 in. or 2-3 in. depending on selection) and improve the suspensions performance all while maintaining a comfortable on road ride. And unlike most of the competition, Elka includes detailed installation instruction and the necessary tooling for ride height adjustment.
- Fully aluminum shock body is ideal for those living in harsh environments where rust is prevalent
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads at higher speeds
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips; Elka incorporates the use of an internal rebound coil that eliminates the harsh top out clunk at full extension.
- Maximum articulation and traction for a variety of terrain, even rock climbing.
WHO IS ELKA?
For those who are not aware, Elka is not a new company, they have been producing high quality high performance shocks since 2000. Read Elka's about us HERE
FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES