Camburg Ball Joint Upper Control Arms with Moog Ball Joints for 2007+ Toyota Tundra - 310083 (PAIR)
Camburg's performance ball-joint upper control arms feature a 4130 chromolly construction, CNC bent tubes, and MIG welds. The tubular construction of these arms give you more tire and shock clearance over stock as well as the pre-installed Moog ball joints allow for a wider range of alignment adjustments. These arms also come with a billet ball-joint cap kit, polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings, and all hardware necessary for a complete bolt on installation.
NOTE: Designed for 1-3" of lift. (2.5" recommended)
ATTN: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FOR FREE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!
- 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- MOOG ball-joints pre-installed
- Billet aluminum ball-joint covers
- Matte black powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- For 1-3″ lifts only