Camburg 1.5" Uniball Upper Control Arms for 2007+ Toyota Tundra - 310041 (PAIR)
By replacing your factory ball-joints with these Camburg uniball upper control arms you are able to maximize travel and suspension performance. Since these UCA's are made out of 4130 chromoly tubing that has been CNC bent and MIG welded, they are strong and will last longer than your factory arms.
ATTN: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FOR FREE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- 4130 chromoly construction
- Laser cut & CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- CAD/CAM engineered
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- FK 1.50″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Steel gray powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift