Camburg Kinetik Series Billet Upper Control Arm for 2007+ Toyota Tundra - 310104 (PAIR)
CNC Machined from aerospace quality 6061 billet aluminum, Camburgs KINETIK Series billet upper arms is the ultimate setup for your rig.
Camburg uses the larger FK 1.50” uniball that has a PTFE liner for increased strength and mis-alignment for maximum useable wheel travel. Adapting the uniball to the spindle/knuckle is done using model specific spacers that match the factory taper precisely. These arms use a larger and stronger FK 7/8” chromoly heim joints which allows for additional camber and caster adjustment if needed with larger 6” suspension kits or damaged frames. Using a heim joint also eliminates flexing/deflection under hard use and braking with zero binding when in use.
ATTN: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FOR FREE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- CAD/CAM engineered
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster
- FK 1.50″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Anodized and laser etched
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift