Elka 2.0 IFP Coilovers (PAIR) for 2010+ Toyota 4Runner With KDSS - 90288 or 90300
These 2.0 IFP coilovers are a direct bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. These coilovers are designed to provide lift (0-2 in. or 2-3 in. depending on selection) and improve the suspensions performance all while maintaining a comfortable on road ride. And unlike most of the competition, Elka includes detailed installation instruction and the necessary tooling for ride height adjustment.
- Fully aluminum shock body is ideal for those living in harsh environments where rust is prevalent
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads at higher speeds
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips; Elka incorporates the use of an internal rebound coil that eliminates the harsh top out clunk at full extension.
- Maximum articulation and traction for a variety of terrain, even rock climbing.
WHO IS ELKA?
For those who are not aware, Elka is not a new company, they have been producing high quality high performance shocks since 2000. Read Elka's about us HERE
ATTN: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FOR FREE TO LOWER 48 STATES!
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking (front shock)
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting (rear shocks)
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- 2.0 hard-anodized aluminum body for cooler operation
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to prevent cavitation and fading
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized for each vehicle platform
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that uses stock shocks location
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- Coilover models use Elka’s durable high-tensile alloy springs or Eibach springs (depending on model & configuration)
- Fully rebuildable using affordable replacements parts and springs, multiple replacement valving shim stacks available