- 4Runner 2010+
- Rear Suspension - 4Runner 2010+
- Performance Rear Shocks - 4Runner 2010+
- Elka 2.0 IFP Rear Shocks (Pair) for 2010+ Toyota 4Runner Without KDSS - 90218
Elka 2.0 IFP Rear Shocks (Pair) for 2010+ Toyota 4Runner Without KDSS - 90218
These 2.0 IFP rear shocks are a direct bolt-on upgrade over OEM shocks. These shocks are designed to accommodate for 0-2 in. of lift and improve the suspensions performance all while maintaining a comfortable on road ride. Detailed installation instructions are included as well as all necessary hardware for proper installation.
- Fully aluminum shock body is ideal for those living in harsh environments where rust is prevalent.
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads at higher speeds.
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard.
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips.
- Maximum articulation and traction for a variety of terrain, even rock climbing.
WHO IS ELKA?
For those who are not aware, Elka is not a new company, they have been producing high quality high performance shocks since 2000. Read Elka's about us HERE
ATTN: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FOR FREE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking (front shocks)
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting (rear shocks)
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- 2.0 hard-anodized aluminum body for cooler operation
- Gas-pressurized design with internal floating piston to prevent cavitation and fading
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized for each vehicle platform
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that uses stock shocks location
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- Coilover models use Elka’s durable high-tensile alloy springs or Eibach springs (depending on model & configuration)
- Fully rebuildable using affordable replacements parts and springs, multiple replacement valving shim stacks availa