Old Man Emu Lift Coils - Various Lift Heights Available (PAIR)
OME Springs are formed on precision mandrels, scragged before and after shot peened to prevent sagging, and come with a durable powder coat finish. The OME lift coils are a great way to lift your vehicle while providing ideal handling and control for the particular load you're carrying. There are a variety of coils heights available so you can achieve the desired lift without having to add extra components to get there. These coils can be used with either the OME Nitrocharger sport front struts or the Bilstein 5100 front struts to enhance the ride quality.
NOTE: Lift heights will vary depending on vehicle trim (i.e. 4wd, 2wd, double cab, access cab, etc.) due to variation in weight. It is recommended to run the OME 886X coils with OME Nitrocharger Sport (part # 90000) front struts.
Coil Lift Heights:
ATTN: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FOR FREE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!
- OME 883: 375mm in height, 590 pound spring rate
- OME 884: 390mm in height 590 pound spring rate
- OME 885: 395mm in height 590 pound spring rate
- OME 886: 402mm in height 660 pound spring rate
- OME 887: 400mm in height 590 pound spring rate
- OME 888: 405 mm in height 590 pound spring rate