Icon 2.5" Coilover Kit with Reservoir and Compression Adjusters - Extended Travel for 2003-2009 4Runner (PAIR) - 58745C
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.5” remote reservoir coilover shocks w/ CDCV are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 0-3.5” of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. When paired with ICON rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your 4Runner.
• Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
• Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
• External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended offroad use
• ICON CDCV equipped for external tunability of your shocks
• Height-adjustable coilovers offer 0-3.5" of lift height
• ICON engineered coil springs
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" induction hardened, chrome plated shaft
• FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• 100% Bolt-on - no drilling or welding necessary for installation
• Made in the USA
WHEEL AND TIRE FITMENT INFO:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes (Wheel spacers required to run factory wheels with an oversized tire)
Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5" Wide Wheel With 4.75" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" Tires
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
NOTE: Extended travel require the use of aftermarket upper control arms.
Select desired travel below.
ATTN: THIS PRODUCT SHIPS FOR FREE THE LOWER 48 STATES!